We are looking for a new member for our team: Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies and software and do you find it easy to transfer this spirit to potential customers? If the start-up vibe is also just right for you and you're ready for a new challenge, then we'd love to get to know you!
What to expect:
- You contact potential new customers and you are responsible from the first contact to the successful signing of the contract
- You inspire qualified leads from our software by conducting online and on-site presentations
- You optimize our lead conversion, our sales processes and customer communications
- You actively shape the development and implementation of campaigns and identify new business opportunities in the marketplace
- You negotiate optimal conditions with our customers and thus create the contractual basis for a successful project
- You work intensively with our CRM system (Pipedrive) and maintain your sales pipelines
- You are in close contact with our development and project management team and exchange information on technical feasibility and available capacities.
What you bring in:
- You already have professional experience in selling SaaS solutions in the B2B area or generally in the area of sales
- You are a strong communicator, have strong negotiation skills and are confident in dealing with potential customers
- Reliability, an organized way of working and an extraordinary demand for quality in your work are a matter of course for you
- You feel at home in the tech and start-up world and are very familiar with the needs of a digital target group
- You have a pronounced hands-on mentality and are highly motivated to lend a hand in a start-up and to realize your ideas together with the team.
- You enjoy working in a fast-changing environment with flexible structures
- Although much of our work is done digitally, you are willing to make on-site appointments with (new) customers
- Your German skills are fluent in spoken and written language
What we offer:
- The opportunity to participate in a growing start-up in the field of digital publishing
- Contribute your ideas and creativity in an exciting environment
- A lot of creative freedom & responsibility
- A good team spirit, fun at work and fast decision-making processes
- An office with loft flair in the heart of Hamburg-Eimsbüttel
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation and on your birthday you have extra time off!
- Coffee and drinks in the office for free
- Private use of work equipment (Apple)
We are a growing Hamburg-based start-up with a passion for creating great digital experiences for our customers. As a small team, we work agile, solution-oriented and love to advise our customers fully in the field of digital publishing. Together we find new ways to bring digital publishing to a next level. We offer a browser-based software solution with which our well-known clients create digital publications across all industries.
Since 2019, we are part of the IGEPA Group. Together, we are working to make the use of print media more sustainable and benefit-oriented.