We are looking for a new team member: you know how to code clean React applications and how to test these. You have already gained experience in at least one project. Are you now ready to take on new challenges?
- You are experienced in working with a test-driven development approach
- Nice to have: You score with know-how on Go/Python/Typescript
- You are highly motivated to bring in your skillset to a startup and to tackle new challenges together with the team bringing in your ideas
- You have high quality standards for your work
- Hands-on mentality
What to expect:
- You are responsible to actively drive and participate in all phases of software development and improvement
- You develop, test & implement new software features
- You are in charge of maintaining & optimizing existing user interfaces taking into account usability, performance and responsive design
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing startup in the area of digital publishing
- A team that is open minded and ready for new challenges
- A good team spirit, fast decision-making processes that make collaboration within the team easy
- Opportunity to work from home and an office with loft flair in the heart of Hamburg Eimsbüttel
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation and on your birthday you have extra time off!
- Coffee and drinks in the office for free
- Work laptop of your choice
- Private use of work equipment
We are a growing Hamburg-based startup passionate about creating great digital experiences together with our customers. As a small team, we work agile, solution-oriented and love to advise our customers fully in the field of digital publishing. Together we find new ways to bring digital publishing to a next level. We offer a browser-based software solution with which our customers create digital publications across all industries.
In 2019, we became part of the IGEPA Group. Together we are working to make the use of print media more sustainable and benefit-oriented.